May 20, 2011

Time And Changes

I was in the store yesterday for 1 hour and not once but twice in that short time I heard thos magical word.  "The store has changed a lot".  I wondered is that good or bad so I asked and I loved the answer it was "I love the fact that every time I come in here I find new merchandise and I love the way it all is displayed".   It may not seem like a lot  but to me it was music to me ears.  I keep trying new things.  

We have even added color.  Yes, wall color.  I  LOVE RED! 


Lot's of  Pretties


Even Toy's


If you haven't been in to see our changes you are missing a lot.


We have some incredible things coming our way in the near future.

Sorry for the delay, I promise to blog more often.

OH BTW... on our website at www.coopercityantiquemall.com we soon will go live and have items for sale


1 comment:

  1. I'm always glad when something big sells because that is the perfect time to do a major re-do, making the booth nice and fresh.

    Glad things are humming along.

    SMiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete