December 9, 2010

It's All In the Display

Ccam 006
One thing I have to say is there is nothing like beautiful visual display.  I find my favorite dealers are the ones who take the time to make everything in their booth look like something I must have.   The more time I spend in the antique mall the more I realize how hard many of our dealers work to make everything look as pretty as they do.  
 
Ccam 009
 

As most of the pictures I have started this blog off with are from the day of one of our fabulous sales you must excuse the sale signs.  Not that everyone doesn't love a sale.  I will continue to add images from our store and hopefully I will learn more and more on how to make this blog one you don't want to miss.

Ccam 016

Ccam 031
Ccam 039

I often giggle to myself when I enter the antique mall how easily it would be for me to redecorate my house "regularly".  Something tell's me that will not sit well with my husband at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment